1 Bunch of Kale
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil or Grapeseed Oil
1 Teaspoon Sea Salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. With a knife, kitchen shears, or your hands carefully remove the kale leaves from the thick stems and tear the leaves into small bite size pieces. Wash and thoroughly dry kale with a salad spinner or pat dry with a paper towel.
3. Put kale leaves into a mixing bowl and then drizzle kale with olive/grapeseed oil. Mix leaves in the bowl until completely covered in oil.
4. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon sea salt.
5. Put kale leaves on a cookie sheet and then bake until the edges are brown but are not burnt. This should take about 10 to 12 minutes.
EFC staff. We want to share our fitness knowledge with you!